Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Hometown Paper Writes Me Up

Howdy Everyone.

I was born in fabulous Fremont, California. Home to such notables as MC Hammer, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Hall of Fame pitcher Dennis Eckersley. Heck, even the Quarter Pounder from McDonald's was invented in Fremont.

So, when the local Fremont newspaper, The Argus, came calling for an interview with me regarding the movie, I was honored and excited. If you'd like to give it a read, you can click to check out The Story. I think Matt Artz did a very nice job - and most of it is true!

As a side note (like this isn't really the reason for this whole thing), we've begun shooting the movie. we've just knocked out a few scenes here and there, but so far it's been a blast and the footage is terrific.

I hope to post a few scenes soon to give everyone a sneak peak, so stay tuned.
cheers,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment